Home Insurance, Auto Insurance and Commercial Insurance

(317) 786-0405

Personal Insurance

Within today’s complex financial marketplace, obtaining insurance is not always a simple matter. Fortunately, finding an agent who looks out for your best interests is easy when you work with a Tom Plummer Agency specialist who makes your peace of mind a priority. Whether you are looking for coverage for life insurance, financial protection against loss for your home, car, or other valuables, our insurance team will find the best rates and tailor insurance plans according to your goals and specific concerns.

Assessing Your Insurance Needs

Tom Plummer Agency functions as your personal adviser team by providing full needs assessments and assist you with determining the level of risk in key areas that may require special consideration. Clients can count on us to provide objective evaluations of needs and risks and inform you of the many options available according to your budget. Call us for:

Auto Insurance:

Liability coverage is mandatory in the state of Indiana. With 14% of people driving without insurance it’s more important than ever to make sure you are properly covered in the event of an accident or violation

Mobile Home Insurance:

Your mobile home may your permanent residence or simply a recreational vehicle, but it’s vital to have that asset protected.


Your home is most likely your biggest investment. Make sure that in the event of fire, windstorm damage or other perils you will be able to recover without financial stress.

Boat / Motorcycle:

The freedom of the open road or the open water. Either is certain to be a great time but knowing that your vehicle is insured gives you peace of mind while you enjoy the great outdoors.

Umbrella Insurance:

Gives you an extra layer of coverage to protect your valuable assets you’ve worked hard to obtain over the years.


Includes both physical damage and liability coverage for rental property.

Classic Car:

Provides stated value coverage for antique and classic cars which are often your most rare and prized possessions.

Renters / Condo:

Most apartments require personal liability coverage as an element of the leasing agreement. Coverage for insuring a condominium includes contents, interior surfaces and mechanical elements of the home. Talk with one of our representatives to determine the best coverage for your needs and budget.